- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Semesterarbeits-Infoevent Part 2 (RESEARCH GROUP EDITION)
02.12.21 um 18:30 - 21:30
Whether you are in the beginnings of your studies wondering about research at your university or on the lookout for your next semester project: Get a chance to meet several respresentatives of research groups presenting their prospective semester projects. Snacks and drinks for afterwards will be provided! (Requirement: Valid COVID-certificate at lecture hall entrance)
- Bioinspired Inorganic Chemistry (Mougel Group)
- Photoluminescence Spectroscopy / Computationally guided discovery of new capping ligands (Kovalenko Group)
- Mass Spectrometry for interrogating reactove intermediates (Chen Group)
- Synthesis for Chemical Biology (Bode Group)
- In-situ and operando EPR spectroscopy on catalytic systems (Jeschke Group)
- Quantum mechanical tunneling effects with Instanton theory (Richardson Group)
The event will take place in HCI G3. An exchange with the researchers after the event is possible. This is the first ever time that an event like this takes place at D-CHAB hosted by VCS and is especially suitable for (not only) 2nd-3rd year Bachelor and 1st year Master students. Don’t miss out!